Motor Vehicles, Automotive Engineering
Address: Guangzhou International Sourcing Center, No.8 Pazhou Avenue East, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, 510335, China
Date: 21 to 23 Jun '19
As the new industrialization and urbanization are speeded up, issues about urban energy, environmental protection and transportation are increasingly pressing. In order to realize new energy automobile application and development in urban public transportation, cars for rental, airport commuter and urban logistics distribution, overall industrial coordination and creative solutions are required to resolve problems around power grid reconstruction, charging facilities location selection, construction, long charging time, and inadequate total amount.
EVE 2019 focus is on the forward-looking and scientific features of urban planning and transportation layout, making reasonable layout of infrastructures like smart grid facilities, energy storage stations, charging piles (stations), mobile charging, and building of a safe, convenient, smooth, efficient, green and smart modern urban comprehensive transportation service system.
EVE 2019 will be dedicated to building “vehicle, pile, electricity, construction, parking and grid” six-in-one complete industrial chain ecosphere. The theme is “smart city· electric mobility”, hold “market orientation, collaborative innovation, cooperation and win-win results” as concepts, and build the new product release product, new technology experience platform, new market trading platform and new idea exchange platform.
- 21 100+ Professional Visitors
- 10+ Splendid Events
- 200+ Quality Exhibitors
- 46+ Countries And Regions
- The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China
China Southern Power Grid Co., Ltd.
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Machinery Sub-Council
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Guangdong Committee
- China Automobile Newspaper
- China Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Promotion Alliance
- China Southern Power Grid Media Co.,Ltd.
- China Green Industry Foundation
- Energy Branch of China Information Association
- Guangzhou City Zhongde Convention & Exhibition Co.,Ltd.
- China Industry Innovation Alliance for the Intelligent and Connected Vehicles
- Guangzhou Slong Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
- Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Guangdong Province Power Battery Standardization Technical Committee
- Guangdong Province Enterprise Competitiveness Promotion Association
- Guangzhou Road Transportation Industrial Association
- China Southern Power Grid Synthesis Energy Co., Ltd.
- Nandudu Duduchong
1. ELECTRIC VEHICLES
2. CHARGING PILE
3. ENERGY STORAGE
4. LITHIUM BATTERY
5. INTELLIGENT PARKING
6. VEHICLE NETWORKING
1. GLOBAL NEW ENERGY VEHICLE LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
The theme of this summit forum is "Smart City, Electric Travel". Its focus will be on 'policy technology, market, capital" and will launch a special forum, gathering elites in the industry, solve the ambiguity of industry development , and seek industrial development strategies to provide overall solutions for future travel of global cities.
2. THE CITY CONTINUES TO TRAVEL SUMMIT 2019
Sustainable Mobility is on of the UN's sustainable development goals, requiring urban transport systems that have the least impact on the environment to create a more dynamic and livable city for humanity.
3. DRIVERLESS CAR TEST EXPERIENCE
The top unmanned vehicles at home and abroad are unveiled, and a trial and test experience area is opened to let the audience experience and understand the new products and technologies of driverless cars. Note: the event is subject to the event, and the organizer has the final interpretation right.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.