Welcome to 2020 The 3rd International Conference on Machine Learning and Machine Intelligence (MLMI 2020) that will be held in Hangzhou, China during September 18-20, 2020.
Insightful presentations, engaging discussions, vibrant networking – MLMI 2020 has it all. With leading academics on the scientific committee of the event, the program is guaranteed to address the most relevant topics in the field of machine learning and machine intelligence. It's an opportunity to source feedback on your research, to get published in conference proceedings, and to explore the beautiful city Hangzhou, China.
We invite you to join us for three days of learning and networking. You are guaranteed to leave the event with a suitcase full of knowledge and inspiration.
Accepted papers of MLMI 2020 after registration and presentation will be published in the MLMI 2020 Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
- Prof. Dapeng Wu, IEEE Fellow, University of Florida, USA
- Prof. Jianjun Li, Hangzhou Dianzi University, China
- Prof. James Tin-Yau Kwok, IEEE Fellow, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- Prof. Jianhua Zhang, Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway
- Prof. Xiaolin Qin, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Prof. Jianhua Dai, Hunan Normal University, China
☞ Conference Secretary: Ms. Yolanda Dong
☏ Tel: +86-18080013977
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org