2021 International Conference on Accounting, Auditing and Finance (ICAAF 2021) will be held in The University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia, on July 12-14, 2021. ICAAF 2021 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Accounting, Auditing and Finance. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Accounting, Auditing and Finance.
The accepted excellent papers by ICAAF 2021 will be recommended to international journals whose topics are related to the paper, which journal to be recommended will be updated after your paper passed the review process.
Technical Program Committees :
- Prof. Nhut (Nick) Hoang Nguyen, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Prof. Dr. K. Matthew Wong, St. John's University, USA
- Prof. Mateusz Pipień, Cracow University of Economics, Poland
- Prof. Ubaldo Comite, University Giustino Fortunato, Italy
- Prof. Dr. Ilan Alon, University of Agder, Norway
- Prof. Spyros Spyrou, Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece
- Prof. Ananth Rao, University of Dubai, UAE
Conference Secretary: Ms. Danielle Hu