Digital manufacturing is an approach based on technology to production that links different data silos and processes in the manufacturing lifecycle so that stakeholders can make better business decisions both comprehensively and at each step. And an significant aim of digital manufacturing is to improve efficiency and respond to changing customer demands in a more agile manner.
2021 International Conference on Digital Manufacturing (ICDM 2021) will be held in Singapore on April 23-26, 2021
as the workshop of ICMMT 2021 conference
. ICDM 2021 aims to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners involved in different but related domains to confront research results and discuss key problems, giving impetus to high quality research on digital manufacturing. ICDM 2021 is soliciting the original and high-quality submissions in the related areas.
After several rounds of reviewing process, accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published into the conference proceedings, and submitted for Scopus index, etc.
* April 23, 2021 | 10:00am - 16:00pm: Arrival & Registration
* April 24, 2021 | 09:00am - 12:00pm: Opening Remarks & Keynote Speeches
* April 24, 2021 | 13:00pm - 18:00pm: Authors' Presentations in Parallel Sessions
* April 25, 2021 | 9:00am - 18:00pm: Authors' Presentations in Parallel Sessions
* April 26, 2021 | 10:00 am--16:00 pm: Academic Visiting or Social Program
Ms. Vicky Kuo / Ms. (Conference Secretary)