Food & Beverage; Farming & Agribusiness
Address: Moscow, Moscow, Russia
Date: 15 to 16 Oct '19
Price: Over 1000 USD$
Special Offer: Group Discount 3 delegates and save 10%
Time: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Visit Event Website
Russian dairy market is expected to reach USD 34.56 billion by 2025. Massive investments in building large sized dairies, coupled with rising milk production in the country, are key factors expected to have a positive impact on market growth. Additionally, rising per capita income and increasing consumption of dairy products owing to health benefits are likely to contribute to market development in future.
2nd Global Dairy Congress Russia 2019 aims to bridge local and international stakeholders to grasp investment, upgrading and trading opportunities for Russian dairy industry, by introducing future plan, investment potentials, upgrading strategies, trading modes, consumer preference, quality requirements together with trade missions, new technologies and dairy catalogues showcase to enhance dairy cooperation in Russia.
15+ Countries | 25+ Speakers | 80+ Milk Producers and Dairy Enterprises |
- Outlook of Government’s Development Plan for Russian Dairy Industry
- Dairy Situation in Russia: Milk Strategies for Local and International Producers
- Spotlighting on Breed Improvement Movement in Russia
- Goat Farm Investment Special Focus: Gaps and Opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence-powered Farm Management Methods to Improve Milk Production
- Digitalization in Dairy Processing Plants to Ensure Competitive Advantage
- Win-Win Dairy Trade Modes with Russia
- Dairy Consumer Preference in Russian and Global Markets
- Case Study: How to place color marking "Traffic light" for dairy products upon new regulation requirements?
- New Dairy Catalogues for Russian Consumers
- Milking/Chilling/Farming Equipment & Service Provider
- Dairy Processing Equipment/Ingredient/Packaging Supplier
- Digitalization/Financing/Training/Logistics/Quality Control Service Provider
- Dairy Animal Breeds/Feeds/Nutrition/Health Technology Provider
- Dairy Farmers/Co-operatives/Processors/Investor/Retailer/Trader
BY JOB TITLE
- President/CEO/Managing Director
- R&D/Laboratory/Technical Director/Manager
- Production & Quality Director/Manager
- Regulatory Affair Director/Manager
- Milk Source Director/Manager
- Purchasing Director/Manager
- Supply Chain Director/Manager
- Logistic & Packing Director/Manager
- Product/Brand Manager
- Marketing & Sales Director/Manager
- BD & Commercial Director/Manager
- Import & Export Manager
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.