2nd Virtual Power Plant is an annual conference, bringing together virtual power plant experts and decision-makers in the Energy Sector to discuss the challenges and solutions of grid integration, energy storage system, future energy ecosystem and smart cities, energy trading, utilisation of real-time data, and the potential of regulatory support.
Virtual Power Plants, an aggregation of distributed energy resources that communicate with decentralised energy management system, are seen as an important tool to combine independent renewable energy source into a network in order to create a sustainable and greener future.
We would like to welcome all key market players and top managements to join the discussion, and the peer-to-peer network would allow you to share and exchange your thoughts and opinions with an exclusive group of experts.
- Ancillary Services in Europe
- Grid integration of renewable energy sources
- Data collection and utilisation
- Urban development in the energy transition
- Future energy ecosystem
- The role of stakeholders and support from governments and industry