With the increase in digital infrastructure, emerging technologies such as digitization, IoT, and AI have allowed people to experience the convenience brought by the Internet, but they have also increased the exposure of cybersecurity threats, making it difficult and complexed to protect cybersecurity. The complexity continues to increase.
In China, "new infrastructure" has become the general direction of national development in the next few years; the core of the new infrastructure lies in the application of new generation information technologies such as 5G, big data, AI, and industrial Internet.
The premise and foundation for the steady development of these digital technologies is to ensure network security. Globally, most companies have put cyber security in an important position in their overall strategic planning.
The PwC survey pointed out that 55% of corporate executives plan to increase their cybersecurity budget in 2021, while 51% of corporate executives plan to increase their full- time network staff in 2021. In terms of market size, IDC predicts global security spending will reach US$174.7 billion in 2024.
The 3rd Asia Cybersecurity Summit 2021 will take place both ONLINE and in-person and bring together about 120 experts and executives from the cybersecurity industry to discuss how to ensure corporate cybersecurity and improve corporate operating efficiency while complying with cybersecurity laws.
The topics of the conference will involve network security regulatory problems encountered by companies in practice, regulatory analysis and technical discussions on data privacy, security, cloud computing security, privacy computing, etc. At the same time, experts from the medical, chemical, and retail industries will also share their practical cybersecurity cases.
- Cybersecurity and Data Security Build the Cornerstone of the Development of Digital Economy
- The Guiding Significance of the Cybersecurity Law of the People's Republic of China to the Establishment of Enterprise Network Security Strategy
- Cybersecurity and Personal Information Protection Practices in the Car-hailing Industry
- The Important Role of Visualized Data Security Solutions
- The Commercial Road of Private Computing under “Data Right Era”
- Sharing of Countermeasures for the Development of Cybersecurity in the Medical Industry
- Smart Retail’s Cybersecurity Strategy
- The Importance of the Construction of Upstream and Downstream Security Protection Community to Supply Chain Cybersecurity
- Panel Discussion: Cybersecurity "New Normal" under the COVID-19
- Cloud Computing Cybersecurity Challenges and Opportunities
- Identity Recognition and Access Management (IAM) in a Multi-cloud
- Ministry of Public Security of the People’s Republic of China
- GE Healthcare
- General Motors
- JD Logistics
WE WILL PROVIDE
- Simultaneous interpretation device for 2-day conference
- Brochure, recording materials
- Two-day buffet lunch coupons, tea breaks and all refreshments provided by five-star hotels
Tel: +86 21 8026 0707-803
About ECV International
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning and execution.
Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science and Technology industries.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, GE, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Alibaba, ABB, etc.
Our mission is to provide professional services to connect and inform the stakeholders who would be able to shape the industry landscape in the future and to create more value for our clientele through our efforts to help them seize opportunities, meet challenges and achieve sustainable development on a global basis.