The 3rd World Conference of Immuno-Oncology-2021 (WCIO-2021) will take place during May 11-14, 2021 in Macao, China. WCIO is an international event focusing on the field of Immuno-Oncology, and it provides new insight into clinical research and therapeutic intervention. Given the major worldwide importance in cancer Immunotherapy, we should not only help ensure we’re apprised of current developments in the field but also reflect on new progress and look toward future challenges. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered, and solutions adopted in the fields of Immuno-Oncology. Our delegates will enjoy the great opportunity to discuss new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations or business cooperation, and to find global partners for future collaboration.
- 50+ Sessions of Scientific Forums, Symposia, Dialogs and Shows
- Inviting worldwide distinguished experts,investors, and decision makers in the areas of Immuno-Oncology for the grand thought collision from 50+Countries
- 350+ Oral Presentations in whole spectrum of Immuno-Oncology fields
- Gathering 200+ exhibitors in cutting-edge technologies and novel products
- 50+ Professional Media Supporters
- Multi-Zones of Poster Show and Exhibitions of New Findings, New Techs and New Products
, with a theme of "One Culture, One Dream
" will be held during May 11-14, 2021 at Macao, China. This event includes 50+ parallel professional conferences (including this event), and 150+ matchmaking business and social activities, aiming to set a community for the world's top innovators, scientific researchers, scholars, entrepreneurs, start-up leaders and elites in the relevant fields of Life Science, Emerging Industry and Sustainable Development.