Logistics & Supply Chain; Internet of Things - IoT
Address: Room 1012, Golden Building of 108 Hip icon, 11 Yujinggang Road, Jingan District, Shanghai, China
Date: 25 to 26 Nov '19
Visit Event Website
ECV's 5th China Digital Supply Chain and Logistics Summit 2019 will share cases on how China's supply chain leaders are developing their digital supply chain roadmap from such key points as agile and aligned supply chain, information transparency between demand and supply, intelligent manufacturing supply chain as well as digital and intelligent supply chain & logistics.
1. Demand-Driven Smart Supply Chain
2. Create Real Time Pull - Customer Demand Triggered Order and Forecast
3. Supply Chain Systems Integration to Boost Productivity and Effectiveness
4. How to Achieve and Maintain Transparency throughout the Supply Chain
5. IoT- enabled Manufacturing Supply Chain
6. Integrate Digital Planning: How to use digital tools to optimize supply chain planning capability
Supply Chains are becoming increasingly globalized and more complex. As companies seek to exploit the benefits of greater levels of digitization, new and innovative technologies , such as blockchain and artificial intelligence/machine learning can potentially and significantly disrupt existing supply chain operating models.
However, the real challenge lies not in understanding what technologies are available, but rather on how organisations can successfully implement and integrate the technologies to drive intelligent supply chain for improved visibility and value creation.
- Food and Beverage
- Clothing & Shoes
- Luxury Goods
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Vice President, Director, Manager of Supply Chain, Logistics
- Manufacturing Director/Manager
- S&OP Director/Manager
- Manager of Procurement/Purchase
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.