Pharmacology & Pharmaceuticals; Logistics & Supply Chain
Address: TBA, Basel, Switzerland
Date: 14 to 15 May '20
Visit Event Website
Delegates Will Include VPs, Global Heads, Directors, Managers in
- Supply Chain
- Forecasting & Planning
- Supply Chain Security
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Track & Trace
- Cool Chain Management
- Packaging & Labeling
- Quality Assurance
- Cold Chain/GDP
- Air & Sea Freight Logistics
- Logistics & Materials Handling
- Commercial Logistics
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Temperature Control Logistics
- Regulatory Affairs
- World BI's unique and inspiring program.
- Countless networking opportunities.
- Remarkable one-to-one meeting sessions.
- The congenial gathering of distinguished industry leaders
- The beautiful, pristine paradise that is Basel, Switzerland.
PSIP is the longest running conference dedicated to the Pharma Supply Chain & Logistics Industry.
Planning Excellence and Global S&OP Lead
Global Director - Head of Supply Chain - Life Sciences -
Medical Devices businesses at GE Healthcare
Vice President of Corporate Environmental Strategy
Operational Excellence Manage
Director of Strategic Partnerships & Innovation
Operations Manager - External Manufacturing Latin America
Professor of Operations & Supply Chain Management
Tor Vergata University of Rome
Director General GIRP
Head of Compliance & Inspection Readiness
Senior Manager- Commercial Strategy
Cipla EU Ltd.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.