7th Pharma Supply Chain & Logistics Innovation Programme (PSIP) in Boston, MA
Pharmacology & Pharmaceuticals; Logistics & Supply Chain
Address: TBA, Boston, MA
Date: 17 to 18 Nov '20
Visit Event Website
PSIP is a striking platform to connect with the world’s leading and active influential professionals. Get your fingers on the pulse of a vibrant, ever-evolving industry by meeting an impressive line-up of industry leaders.
PSIP will assist with covering all the aspects of the Supply Chain & Logistics and its integration with digitization, covering Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Block Chain, as well as new ideas for next level business growth and profitability.
- 120+ Attendees
- 12+Networking Hours
- 25+ Countries Representation
- 20+ Keynote Speakers
- 250+ Pre-Qualified
Who Should Attend
Delegates will Include VPs, Global Heads, Directors, Managers in
- Supply Chain
- Forecasting & Planning
- Supply Chain Security
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Track & Trace
- Cool Chain Management
- Packaging & Labeling
- Quality Assurance
- Cold Chain/GDP
- Air & Sea Freight Logistics
- Logistics & Materials Handling
- Commercial Logistics
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Temperature Control Logistics
- Regulatory Affairs Experience...
- World BI's unique and inspiring program.
- Countless networking opportunities.
- Remarkable one-to-one meeting sessions.
- The congenial gathering of distinguished industry leaders