Chemicals, Energy Production
Address: ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka, 1 Chome-3-1 Dojimahama, Kita, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0004, Japan
Date: 17 to 18 Apr '19
Price: Under 1000 USD$
Special Offer: 30% off on group (4+) registration
Time: 9am to 5pm (GMT+09:00) Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo
Global Spectroscopy 2019 welcomes all attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to Osaka, Japan. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “International Conference and Exhibition on Spectroscopy and Analytical Techniques (Global Spectroscopy 2019)” which is going to be held during April 17-18, 2019 in Osaka, Japan.
The organizing committee is gearing up for an exciting and informative conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at the Global Spectroscopy 2019, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from around the world. All members of the Global Spectroscopy 2019 organizing committee look forward to meeting you in Osaka, Japan.
• New approaches in Mass Spectroscopy
• UV Spectroscopy
• Time-Resolved (TR) Spectroscopy
• X-Ray Spectroscopy
• NMR Spectroscopy
• EPR Spectroscopy
• Terahertz Spectroscopy
• Luminescence Spectroscopy
• Applications of High resolution Mass Spectrometry (HPLC)
• Spectroscopy tools in Nanotechnology
• Analytical Chemistry In Veterinary Drug Analysis
• Computed Tomography
• Mass spectrometry Detectors
• Applications of Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS) in Materials Science
• Tandem Mass Spectrometry
• Mass spectrometry in Medicinal chemistry
• Analytical Chemistry
• Trends in Analytical Instrumentation and Equipments
• Infrared Spectroscopy
• Raman Spectroscopy
• Separation Techniques
To learn about key issues in the industry (and your area of interest in particular) as articulated by practitioners.
To meet people and organizations addressing these same key issues.
To meet people with whom you’ve established a relationship on social media.
To initiate relationships with others that you can continue by social media and/or meetings in person.
To learn about job, internship, project and other work-based possibilities.
To learn about fellowship and grant opportunities relevant to your area(s) of interest.
To gain insight into the experiences of others who face challenges like yours.
To learn about publications and other resources relevant to your area(s) of interest.
· Directors of chemistry department in Universities
· Research laboratories Scientist
· Professor and Associate professor of chemistry
· Research scholars
· instrument manufacturing company related to spectroscopy
· Research and Development Department
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.