Advanced Biofuels: Production and Deployment will discuss current status and developments of advanced biofuels and their application in the transport sector. It welcomes experts from renewable energy sector dealing with biofuel production, distribution and its application in an exclusive closed-group for peer-to-peer networking, knowledge-sharing, and learning opportunities with the aim to help the improvement of day-to-day industry-specific practices.
Even though there is a big potential for advanced biofuels in decarbonisation of European transport, the current market of advanced biofuels remains fragmented. Lack of coherent frameworks on the European level and low level of collaboration within the industry are slowing down the large-scale deployment of the advanced biofuels. There is a need to pursue its potential in order to reach the common goal of European transport decarbonization. This event provides a strategic overview on the industry and suggests possible solutions for further development.
- Use of Advanced Biofuels in Transport: Current Status & Short-Term Outlook
- Market Overview & Investment Potential
- Feedstock Sourcing & Sustainability
- Strategic Overview on Advanced Biofuel Technologies
- Infrastructure Development for Road Transport
- Use of Advanced Biofuels in the Aviation Sector
- Use of Advanced Biofuels in the Shipping Sector
Advanced Biofuels: Production and Deployment brings together biofuel decision-makers to tackle and brainstorm on these issues and learn from peers’ best deployment strategies for the application of advanced biofuels in a quality business-friendly, face-to-face networking environment.