Internet of Things - IoT; Telecommunications
Address: Espacio Riesco Convention Center - Santiago, Chile, Av. El Salto 5000, Huechuraba, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Date: 28 Nov '19
Time: 8:00am to 7:00pm
Visit Event Website
Join other C-Levels from your industry and connect with the Telecommunications ecosystem and IOT solutions providers applied to Mining, Energy & Utilities, Transportation, Housing, Governments, Manufacturing, Food, Health, Banking, Insurance, Retail.
Discover how to evaluate, select and implement innovative IoT solutions to improve processes. transform business models, optimize costs and create new forms of revenue in industries such as Telecommunications, Transportation, Mining, Manufacturing, Energy, Agriculture, Health, Retail, Government, Oil & Gas.
A specialized Forum where the leaders of Telcos, # 5G suppliers, #IOT providers, IOT, operators, suppliers, regulators and the Latin American Telco & IOT ecosystem explore success stories of IOT solutions, their future, trends, challenges and opportunities of the industry.
1. 5G network of the future: dynamic capacities, differential prices and monetization strategies. # 5G applications in IOT Solutions, mining, utilities, energy, manufacturing and Smart Cities.
2. 5G and its Impact on the Latin American digital economy.
Building the 5G Economy together with the Telcos, Government and industry stakeholders.
3. Lessons in the deployment of IoT solutions: myths and realities . Case study with Telcos in Latin America.
4. Main challenges in digital transformation of Telcos in Latin America. Analysis of cases in the USA, the case of AT & T.
5. Integrating innovative products and services based on # 5G #IA #IOT #BigData within Telcos’ portfolio to provide added value business solutions to the main industries of the region; Government, Mining, Agriculture, Education, Transport, Health.
6. Panel: Presidents of Telcos “Challenges and opportunities for the Telecommunications industry in Latin America towards # 2025” (America Móvil, Telefónica, Digicel, Tigo, Entel).
7. What is the role of the Telcos in the #IOT value chain and IOT solutions ecosystem?
8. Integrating # 5G #IOT #BigData # Analytics to transform traditional industries into more Intelligent and more competitive industries (Mining, Transport, Retail, Manufacturing, Utilities).
9. Codelco Digital, #IOT & Automation plan to transform Codelco towards 2025.
10. How to generate viable business models to monetize IOT solutions?
11. Methodology to identify opportunities in the implementation of IOT solutions applied to your industry Focus- Problem – Integrate –Pivot – Validate –Scale – Interoperability?
12. IoT applied to the transport industry. How to make traffic management / fleet more reliable, safe, minimizing costs and maximizing profitability?
13. Interoperability in IOT, benefits, challenges and lessons learned.
14. IOT Industrial Platforms and Artificial Intelligence, transforming connected equipment into intelligent equipment.
15. How to improve the success rate of IOT solutions implementation in your industry? Cases analysis in USA, Europe and Latin America.
Director of Sales Engineering LATAM
Director de Tecnología de la Información
VP of Network Services, Strategy & Marketing
IOT & Global Connectivity HPe
Gerente Corporativo de Innovación y Tecnología
General Electric, Regional Solution Consultant,
Digital Mine Team
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.