Cloud Computing; Cyber Security & Privacy
Address: Espacio Riesco Convention Center - Santiago, Av. El Salto 5000, Huechuraba, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Date: 27 to 28 Nov '19
Official Website: https://congreso.america-digital.com/conferencias-expo/?lang=en
At the Expo Conferences, you will meet with the leaders of companies providing technology solutions that will help in the digital transformation of your organization. Connect with innovative solutions that optimize your management processes, communications, marketing and sales, allowing your company to stay competitive in the digital era.
You will know ad-hoc solutions to your problems in IT infrastructure, Big Data, Cloud, Enterprise Mobility, CRM / ERP, IT Security and IoT systems through case studies applied to specific industries, with which you can compare advantages and disadvantages.
1. How to migrate and optimize your business in a multi-Cloud environment.
2. Artificial intelligence (AI), a supra-human phenomenon that is changing the way we live and the way we do business. Discover how to apply AI in your business.
3. Case of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality (VR) applied to Retail.
4. Big Data and Analytics used in customer profiling to increase productivity in service companies.
5. Balancing fraud prevention with increased conversion.
6. How to design Landing Pages that Convert. Analysis of the 10 types of Landing Pages that convert the best.
7. Strategic and operative keys to implement an eCommerce that sells.
8. Logistic Innovation for e-Commerce.
9. How do implement social selling strategies integrated with
My CRM to increase sales > 20 %?
10. Why Cloud is so important to optimize business processes/productivity. Cases in public/private institutions – 10x
11. Zia Hoy, Zia Voice: First conversational Artificial Intelligence for Sales.
12. Challenges and Opportunities for ICT Brazilian Industry towards 2025. How to enter in the Brazilian market.
13. Challenges and Opportunities for ICT Argentinian Industry towards 2025. How to enter in the Argentinian market.
14. Challenges and Opportunities for ICT Chilean Industry towards 2025. How to enter in the Chilean market.
14. Discussion Panel with the Presidents of ICT Associations (Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico) on main barriers, gaps, challenges and opportunities to develop the digital industry in Latin America.
15. How to comply with GDPR? GDPR and Data Protection Law in Chile & Latin America, regulatory framework and challenges for compliance.
16. Drones applied to Mining, Agriculture, Tourism.
17. How to structure a funding plan for each stage of your Company?
18. Software for Social Listening. What are people saying about your Brand in social networks? How to use this data to find Insights that can be used for Business Intelligence and Decision Makings.
19. Step by Step guide to structure an online publicity campaign with focus in conversion and sales.
20. 3D printing and 4th Industrial Revolution.
Director Data & Analytics EQUIFAX para Argentina,
Paraguay y Uruguay
Business Development Executive
Gerente de desarrollo de negocios Cloud en NubeliU,
a Logicalis Company
Latam & Spain Lead Partner Solutions Engineer
Gerente Ingeniería de Negocios
Managing Director for Golden Seeds Investment Firm
Advisor UC Berkeley’s startup incubator and
President Global Kinetics
Emailage, Director de Ventas Sudamerica-Cono Sur
Grupo Propiedad Intelectual y Tecnologías de la Información Carey
Co-founder & VP Acrobits
CEO del Grupo Coasin,
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.