The Annual World Congress of Digestive Disease (WCDD)
, initiated from 2015, has been successfully organized in Nanjing, Fukuoka, Rome and Kunming, Italy in the previous three conferences. We are so proud to announce that the 5th Annual World Congress of Digestive Disease (WCDD-2021) will be held on May 11-14, 2021 in Macao, China.
WCDD is an international event focusing on the field of digestive disease, and it provides new insight into clinical research and therapeutic intervention. Emphasis will be placed on novel innovations that have a foreseeable impact on human health and disease. Specific areas of interest include Clinical Service, Interventional Therapy, Diagnostics and Therapeutics for GI, Liver, Bile and Pancreatic Diseases, Digestive Health, Nutrition and Disease Prevention, Gastroenterological Biology, Digestive System Cancers, Imaging, and Endoscopy.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Digestive Diseases. Our delegates will enjoy the great opportunity to discuss new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations or business cooperation, and to find global partners for future collaboration.HIGHLIGHTS
• 500+ Oral Presentations Covering Hot Topics in the Whole Field of Digestive Diseases
• Knowledge Exchange of Global Best Practices in Digestive Diseases
• 300+ Attendees from around the Globe for Network and Establishing Partnerships
• 50+ Exhibitions Showcasing the Emerging New Products and Technologies
• Creating a Harmonious Environment for Project Matchmaking and Promotion
• Opportunity to Visit Local Hospital
• Optional Tour to Famous Spots in ChinaGalaTech Macao-2021
, with a theme of "One Culture, One Dream
" will be held during May 11-14, 2021 at Macao, China. This event includes 50+ parallel professional conferences (including this event), and 150+ matchmaking business and social activities, aiming to set a community for the world's top innovators, scientific researchers, scholars, entrepreneurs, start-up leaders and elites in the relevant fields of Life Science, Emerging Industry and Sustainable Development.