Cyber Security & Privacy, Cloud Computing
Address: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Date: 13 to 14 May '19
From the rules and regulations of the China’s Cybersecurity Law and Cybersecurity Graded Protection System 2.0, the importance of cybersecurity has been risen from the national strategic level to an unprecedented height. The official release of the European GDPR also clarifies the role of enterprises and network operators in protecting the privacy of users' personal data. How to ensure cloud data security, device-side information security, how to establish an effective prevention system to keep hackers out is still the top priority we need to pay attention to now.
Under such an environment, to establish a secure network environment involves multiple parties: enterprises, security vendors, network operators, and systematic security awareness education for users. The 3rd cybersecurity summit will invite security experts from various fields to make their presentations and bring together more than 300 participants from various enterprises. Speeches will cover the application of artificial intelligence in cybersecurity, big data analytic, cloud computing security, Internet of Things security, enterprise security, identity authentication management and so on.
By participating in this conference, you will get a comprehensive industry analysis on cybersecurity, the latest industry intelligence, and deep communication with cybersecurity experts from different industries, we will help you better understand potential business opportunities.
Asia Cybersecurity Innovation Summit 2019 will focus on Cloud security , IoT Security, Industry Application of Cybersecurity and Enterprise Cybersecurity.
The summit will discuss:
1. Interpretation of China's Cybersecurity Law
2. GDPR Compliance's Requirements for the Data Security Protection
3. Cybersecurity and Multinational Company
4. Machine Learning Reshapes Cybersecurity from a New Perspective
5. Big Data Security Analytic Boosts Cybersecurity and Combats Cyber Threats
6. Optimized Strategies to Enhance Cloud Data Security
7. Strategies and Practice of Software Defined Perimeters (SDP)
8. How to Ensure Hybrid Cloud Cybersecurity and Meet Security Compliance
9. Securing IoT: An Key Issue of Supply Chain Risk Management
10. Current Measures to Ensure Security of Smart Home Equipment
11. Industrial Automation and Control System Cybersecurity
12. From Hardware to Cloud: T-Box Security Enables Vehicle Cybersecurity’s Future
13. Application of Biometrics Technology Boosts Enterprise Cybersecurity Development
14. DevSeOps: Security Designed in DevOps
15. Enterprise's BYOD Security: How to Manage Risks Effectively
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.