CEH (v10) - Certified Ethical Hacker Training in Atlanta
Cyber Security & Privacy; Information Technology - ICT
Visit Event Website
This CEH Certification Training in Atlanta will train you on the advanced step-by-step methodologies that hackers actually use, such as writing virus codes, and reverse engineering, so you can better protect corporate infrastructure from data breaches. You’ll master advanced network packet analysis, securing web servers, malware threats, and advanced system penetration testing techniques to build your network security skillset and beat hackers at their own game.
Online Classroom Flexi-Pass
- 90 days of flexible access to instructor-led online training classes in Atlanta
- Lifetime access to high-quality self-paced e-learning content and live class recordings
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
1. 40 hours of instructor-led training
2. 6 months free access to CEHv10 iLabs
3. Accredited Training Partner (ATP) of EC-Council
4. Study Material(e-Kit) by EC Council
5. Tips and Tricks to clear CEH certification
6. Covers 20 current security domains and 340 attack technologies
Key Themes & Topics
Simplilearn’s Ethical Hacking Course in Atlanta will expand your knowledge of network, web and mobile app security and prepare you to identify threats and vulnerabilities. This CEH training course will help you:
a. Grasp the step-by-step methodology and tactics that hackers use to penetrate network systems.
b. Understand the finer nuances of trojans, backdoors and countermeasures.
c. Get a better understanding of IDS, firewalls, honeypots and wireless hacking.
d. Master advanced hacking concepts, including mobile device and smart phone hacking, writing virus codes, exploit writing & reverse engineering and corporate espionage.
e. Gain expertise on advanced concepts such as advanced network packet analysis, securing IIS & Apache web servers, Windows system administration using Powershell, and hacking SQL and Oracle databases.
f. Cover the latest developments in mobile and web technologies including Andriod, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and HTML 5
g. Learn advanced log management for information assurance and allow you to manage information security with more clarity.
Who Should Attend
The Certified Ethical Hacker CEH training course in Atlanta is best suited for:
1. Network security officers and practitioners
2. Site administrators
3. IS/IT specialist, analyst or manager
4. IS/IT auditor or consultant
5. IT operations manager
6. IT security specialist, analyst, manager, architect or administrator
7. IT security officer, auditor or engineer
8. Network specialist, analyst, manager, architect, consultant or administrator
9. Technical support engineer
10. Senior systems engineer
11. Systems analyst or administrator
Prerequisites & Requirements
For CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) training and certification, there is no specific eligibility criteria but we recommend a basic knowledge of TCP/IP.
To become a certified ethical hacker, you’ll want to follow these steps:
a. Register for the Simplilearn CEH training
b. Complete the online classroom training program
c. Practice your techniques on the EC-Council designed ILabs platform
d. Take the certification exam online
e. Once you complete the course work and pass the exam, you will become a certified ethical hacking professional.