Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Training
Cyber Security & Privacy; Information Technology - ICT
Visit Event Website
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is considered the gold standard in the field of information security. This CISSP training is aligned with (ISC)² CBK 2018 requirements and will train you to become an information assurance professional who defines all aspects of IT security, including architecture, design, management, and controls. Most IT security positions require or prefer a CISSP certification, so get started with your CISSP training today.
Industry Events recommends Simplilearn’s CISSP certification training which is aligned to the (ISC)² CBK 2018 requirements. The course trains you in the industry’s latest best practices, which will help you pass the exam in the first attempt. The certification helps you develop expertise in defining the architecture and in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment for your organization using globally approved Information Security standards.
With unprecedented security breaches now being reported, the demand for IT security professionals has never been higher. Frost and Sullivan reports that there will be a shortage of 1.5 million security professionals by 2019.
1. Self-Paced Learning
- Lifetime access to high-quality self-paced e-learning content curated by industry experts
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
2. Online Classroom Flexi-Pass
- 90 days of flexible access to instructor-led online training classes
- Lifetime access to high-quality self-paced e-learning content and live class recordings
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
Key Themes & Topics
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 32 hours of self-paced videos
- 5 simulation test papers (150 questions each) for practice
- Offers the requisite 30 CPEs for taking the CISSP examination
- Domain-specific test papers to prepare you for CISSP certification
- Exam Pass Guarantee
By the end of this CISSP training, you will:
1. Be able to define the architecture, design and management of the security of your organization.
2. Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISSP certification exam.
3. Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
4. Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2018.
Who Should Attend
The CISSP certification is the most globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best suited for:
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
Prerequisites & Requirements
This CISSP training is intended for professionals who want to acquire the credibility and mobility to advance within their current Information Security careers. To claim the CISSP certificate from ISC2 it is mandatory that you have at least 5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP – CBK 2018. In the case that you do not yet have the required 5 years of experience you will be awarded an ISC2 associate title which will be replaced with the CISSP certificate after you gain and submit proof of your experience.
You must pass the CISSP exam to become certified. The CISSP exam is a computer-based test (CBT) administered at Pearson VUE Testing centres around the world.
Exam Pass Guarantee*: Except for India, Indian Subcontinent, and Africa
Simplilearn offers Exam Pass Guarantee to their students who complete the course training. They offer a voucher (free of charge) to the students to retake the exam in case they fail ISC2 CISSP final exam.
T&C for claiming the retake voucher as a part of exam pass guarantee:
1. Attend at least one complete instructor-led class
2. Score over 85% in at least 3 of the 5 test papers provided along with the course
3. Must give final exam within 30 days from the date of course completion
4. Produce exam failure notice received from ISC2