Education & Training (Online)
Cyber Security & Privacy; Information Technology - ICT
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 32 hours of self-paced videos
- 5 simulation test papers (150 questions each) for practice
- Offers the requisite 30 CPEs for taking the CISSP examination
- Domain-specific test papers to prepare you for CISSP certification
- Exam Pass Guarantee
By the end of this CISSP training, you will:
1. Be able to define the architecture, design and management of the security of your organization.
2. Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISSP certification exam.
3. Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
4. Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2018.
The CISSP certification is the most globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best suited for:
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
This CISSP training is intended for professionals who want to acquire the credibility and mobility to advance within their current Information Security careers. To claim the CISSP certificate from ISC2 it is mandatory that you have at least 5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP – CBK 2018. In the case that you do not yet have the required 5 years of experience you will be awarded an ISC2 associate title which will be replaced with the CISSP certificate after you gain and submit proof of your experience.
You must pass the CISSP exam to become certified. The CISSP exam is a computer-based test (CBT) administered at Pearson VUE Testing centres around the world.
Exam Pass Guarantee*: Except for India, Indian Subcontinent, and Africa
Simplilearn offers Exam Pass Guarantee to their students who complete the course training. They offer a voucher (free of charge) to the students to retake the exam in case they fail ISC2 CISSP final exam.
T&C for claiming the retake voucher as a part of exam pass guarantee:
1. Attend at least one complete instructor-led class
2. Score over 85% in at least 3 of the 5 test papers provided along with the course
3. Must give final exam within 30 days from the date of course completion
4. Produce exam failure notice received from ISC2