In the past 50 years, the continuous rise of the earth's temperature has caused phenomena including sea level rise, species extinction, and frequent extreme disasters. The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), the "Paris Agreement", the "Fashion Industry Climate Action Charter" and other climate-related agreements are constantly being introduced.
Therefore, tackling climate change has become an urgent challenge facing human society in the 21st century, and promoting green development has become a global consensus. On September 22, 2020, President Xi Jinping announced at the United Nations General Assembly that China will take more powerful measures, "strive to reach the peak of carbon dioxide emissions by 2030, and strive to achieve carbon neutrality by 2060".
This summit will take place both ONLINE and in-person and focus on the theme of “The Road to Carbon Netural“, and will invite government officials, industry experts and corporate executives from industrial manufacturing, chemical, energy, automotive, steel industry, deeply analysis the carbon neutral’s policy and master plan, standards, the latest development situation, corporate practices, supply chain construction, and low-carbon technology solutions and other hot topics, aiming to provide the industry players with valuable information and industry intelligence in achieving carbon neutrality goals and low-carbon transformation.
Besides, this event will also be a great platform from the industry players to learn the latest trends and news of the industry, seize opportunities and make adjustments.
- Deep Interpretation of China's Carbon Peak and Carbon Neutral Master Plan and Policy
- Deep Analysis and Trend Prospects of China Carbon Trading Market
- How Can Companies Effectively Carry Out Low-carbon Transformation Based on the Carbon Neutral Goal?
- Innovation and Transformation of Industrial Sustainable Development-How to Achieve Decarbonization of its Supply Chain?
- How Does the Photovoltaic Industry Help Companies Achieve Carbon Neutral?
- Best Practice and Exploration of Carbon Management in the Chemical Industry
- Case Study: Carbon Neutrality Strategy Leads Industrial Green Transformation
- Scientific Carbon Emission Reduction Solutions to Achieve a Zero Carbon Factory
- Panel Discussion: Under the New Normal, New Opportunities and Challenges Faced by Companies in Achieving Carbon Neutral
- Best Practice and Exploration of Carbon Neutrality in the Automotive Value Chain
- Institute of Resources and Environmental Policy, Development Research Center of the State Council
- Shanghai Environment and Energy Exchange Corporation
- BCG Consulting
WE WILL PROVIDE:
- Simultaneous interpretation device for 2-day conference
- Brochure, recording materials
- Two-day buffet lunch coupons, tea breaks and all refreshments provided by five-star hotels
Tel: +86 21 8026 0707-803
About ECV International
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning and execution.
Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science and Technology industries.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, GE, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Alibaba, ABB, etc.
Our mission is to provide professional services to connect and inform the stakeholders who would be able to shape the industry landscape in the future and to create more value for our clientele through our efforts to help them seize opportunities, meet challenges and achieve sustainable development on a global basis.