Addressing climate change has become an urgent challenge facing mankind in the 21st century, and promoting green development a global consensus. On September 22, 2020, China announced at the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) that would take stronger measures to achieve "peak carbon dioxide emissions by 2030 and carbon neutrality by 2060". The national carbon emission trading market, one of the core policy tools to achieve carbon peak and carbon neutrality, was officially launched on July 16 after eight years of pilot projects and four years of construction. Research has predicted that the volume of China's carbon trading market will reach 250 million tons in 2021, three times the total volume of pilot exchanges in 2020, and the transaction value will reach 6 billion yuan.
The summit will focus on "Chinese carbon trading market and carbon management", by inviting government agencies, industry experts, petroleum, and high level executives from chemical industry, papermaking, energy, automotive, steel and finance to share pragmatic cases based on the hot topics including the planning and standardization of carbon trading and management policy, and of the latest development condition, enterprise practice as well as low-carbon technology solutions. It provides valuable information and technical guidance for enterprises to participate in carbon trading, carbon management and low-carbon transformation planning, so as to make practitioners more clearly understand the latest trends and challenges of the industry, seizing opportunities and making policy adjustments.
Summit Time/ Venue / Organizer
March 10-11, 2022/Shanghai, China/ECV International
- Simultaneous interpretation device for 2-day conference
- Brochure, recording materials
- Two-day buffet lunch coupons, tea breaks and all refreshments provided by five-star hotels
- 15+ High Quality Speeches
- Development Status and Trend Outlook of China’s Carbon Trading Market
- Interpreting the Opportunities and Challenges in the Construction of China’s Carbon Quota Registration System
- The Development Status of Global Carbon Trading Market and Its Referential Value to the Establishment of China's Carbon Market
- How to Improve the Quality of Data in the Carbon Trading Market to Help Achieve Peak Carbon and Carbon Neutrality
- Energy and Electricity Transformation Path under the “Dual Carbon Target”: Carbon Market Promotes Low-carbon Transition of Power System
- Carbon Trading Market Promotes Green Transformation of Real Estate and Construction Industry
- Scientific Carbon Accounting Technology Solutions to Achieve Better Development of the National Carbon Trading Market
- Interpret the development status of carbon finance: How Can Financial Instruments Effectively Activate Carbon Markets
- Panel Discussion：How Can Carbon Trading Market Effectively and Scientifically Promote Enterprises to Achieve Carbon Neutrality
- Strategy and Practice of Carbon Emission Reduction Trading in Automobile Supply Chain
- Analysis and Interpretation of Carbon Management System Standard
- How Papermaking Industry Can Effectively Carry Out Carbon Emission Reduction and Carbon Management under the Guidance of Carbon Neutrality Goal
About ECV International
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.
More details, please visit our official website:
Contact Us: wes
Tel: +86 21 8026 0707-803
The summit will be held in-person and online.