Information Technology - ICT, Management Consulting, Strategy & Change
Address: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Date: 14 to 15 Jan '19
“Digital Transformation” refers to a thorough reform of corporate organization and business process, which enables enterprises to achieve sustainable growth in business with emerging technologies.
It is investigated that the increment value of industries related to digital transformation in the world will reach 10 trillion dollars by 2020, among which 67% of the world’s top 1000 enterprises and 50% of the China’s top 1000 enterprises will take digital transformation as their strategic core.
Although many enterprises are deploying solutions such as cloud computing, big-data analytics, internet of things and mobile office, more enterprises are in the exploration period of digital transformation.
Digital transformation process of enterprises is still hindered by the insufficiency in IT implementation, and few enterprises have a complete blueprint for digital transformation.
Facing the problems of how to achieve digital transformation, enterprise need to reconsider issues in enterprise culture, strategy, operation process and other aspects, even including cooperation with their partners.
The Summit will take root in China, focus on core technology of digital transformation, discuss successful digital transformation cases in manufacturing, and provide references and industrial exchange platform for enterprises to know how to make digital transformation with keynotes, panel discussion and Q&A sessions, in order to promote the rapid and sustainable development of digital economy.
1. Winning in the Future -- How digital transformation change the Value Chain.
2. Paving the Path to Digital Transformation with Connection and Cloud.
3. In the Era of Industry 4.0, Digitization Facilitates Manufacturing to Achieve Upgrade and Transformation.
4.Driven by Digital Transformation--from Manufacturing to Intelligent Manufacturing.
5. New business model innovation driven by digital transformation.
6. Maximizing Cloud Computing’s Value, Driving Digital Transformation.
7. What are the challenges and opportunities for digital transformation?
8. Focus on Cyber Security under the Digital Transformation.
9. Digital Reinvention-- -- How to Achieve Fundamental Changes from Business Model to Business Process.
10. How Digital Transformation Improves the Operational Efficiency of Chemical Enterprises.
11. The Role of Digital Supply Chain in the Process of Digital Transformation.
12. AI+IoT—Leading Enterprise Transformation in Digital Age.
13. How Data Analysis Redefine the Future Factory of Aviation.
14. Human Resource Management under Digital Transformation.
15. Best Solution Approach of Digital Transformation.
Vice Presidents of Digitalization
Business Development Directors
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.