Under the background of dual-carbon, the energy industry is facing the great challenge of green and low-carbon transformation. With the comprehensive adjustment of China's industrial structure and the high-quality development of economy, energy demand will change from the absolute proportion of industrial users to the diversified demands of users. In order to promote the transformation and upgrading of the energy industry and the technological revolution, China has issued a series of policies and guidelines recommending the development of smart energy. The arrival of the fourth information Revolution has made the digital economy the main driving force for energy transition and low-carbon development. With the help of cloud computing, artificial intelligence, big data, blockchain and digital twin technologies, energy enterprises will eventually realize intelligent transformation.
The summit will invite government agencies and industry experts to share practical cases from the latest policies, and how digital transformation contributes to the low-carbon and green development of the energy industry, and other hot topics. It provides valuable information and technical guidance for the energy industry in realizing intelligent and low-carbon transformation planning, and then enables the industry to have a clearer understanding of the latest trends and challenges in the industry, seize opportunities and cope with the adjustment.
Event Date/ Location
May 19-20, 2022 / Shanghai, China/ ECV International
- 20 + leading enterprises in the industry intelligence sharing
- Exchange with government agencies, strong enterprises and industry experts
- Promote online and offline at the same time to increase brand exposure
- China’s Energy Industry Planning and Policy Interpretation Under the Background of 30▪60
- Interpretation of the White Paper on Energy Digital Transformation
- Global Energy Transition and Zero-carbon Development Insights
- Energy Internet Status Analysis and Technology Layout Outlook
- Innovative Smart Grid Technology Promotes Sustainable Development in the Field of Energy Industry
- Development Trends and Best Practices of Distributed Energy (DER)
- Discuss How to Build a Smart Energy Management System to Realize Convenient Access and Flexible Conversion of Multiple Energy Sources
- Explore and Expand the Smart Energy Wind Power Market, and Help the Energy Decarbonization Transformation
More details, please visit our official website:
Contact Us: wes
Tel: +86 21 8026 0707-803
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. We hold around 80 high-end summits every year which are involved in the fields of automotive, retail, textile, footwear, cybersecurity, hi-tech industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, Alibaba, Siemens, Microsoft, Huawei, VF Corporation, MSD, Fireeye, etc.
Our mission is to help our clients seize the development opportunity, meet current business challenges, and achieve sustainable development on a global scale through our professional services, and then, to further affect industry pattern and lead industry future.
Join in-person or online!