CGHJ 2021 is premier platform to meet with prospective and current partners and strike the best business deals in the largest and most established HYDROGEN market in the world.
CGHJ 2021 will gather over 500 senior executives from across the hydrogen energy value chain in Japan and around the world, which will allow you to reconnect with key industry leaders following an extended period of restrictions.
2021 Discussion Topics include:
- International Cooperation to Facilitate Integrated Hydrogen Economy
- Scaling Up Green Hydrogen Production: Opportunities for Developers & Utilities
- Hydrogen Supply Chain: Manufacturer, Production, Storage, Transport, and Use
- Hydrogen Production: Optimizing Solar & Wind Projects with Advanced Water Electrolysis
- Sector Integration in Hydrogen Application: Transport, Building and Power Generation
- Production, Integration, and Application of Green Hydrogen in the Mobility
- Fuel Cell Technologies updates and case studies
- Creating Infrastructure, Policy Framework, and Investment on Path of Hydrogen Economy and more...
- In conjunction with Hydrogen Integration Workshop & Hydrogen Mobility & Fuel Cells Symposium
- New Partnership Opportunities with energy generators & gas producers, large energy users, infrastructure owners & developers, government and investors & buyers
- Trends of Renewable Resources + Hydrogen and Hydrogen Applications
- Hydrogen Supply Chain, Strategy for Hydrogen Society and Advanced Electrolysis Technology
50+ Speakers | 500+ 1-1 Networking
30+ Sponsors/Exhibitors | 600+ Decision-makers