With the dawn of digitization, the arrival of “new normal”, growing exposure to the risk of cyber-attacks, and the upcoming FIFA 2022, Qatar is committed to building a secure Cyber Ecosystem and building capabilities to cope with exponential changes.
Under the theme “Waking Up to the New Normal-A step towards effective cyber resilience “, CyberX Qatar is taking place on 7th-8th June 2021 (Virtual Edition) and brings together a cross-section of the most influential stakeholders from across the organization level, at every stage of the Cybersecurity project life cycle.
CyberX Qatar 2021 Highlights- Exclusive Cybersecurity Leaders & Innovators Virtual Gathering
2 Days | 4 Hours Each Day | Interactive Virtual Experience | 4 Tracks | 10 Key Sessions | 20+ Cybersecurity Leaders & Innovators | 200+ Attendees
Engaging Formats For An Enriching Experience | Keynotes and Fireside Chats | Spotlight Sessions | Subject Intensive Panels | Need of the hour Case-Studies | #beyondthecurve Cybersecurity Success Stories
#CYBERXQATAR 8- Hour Featured Discussions
- Cyber Resilience in Digital Age: Securing Digital Economy
- Reducing Cyber-Exposure Gap on Modern Assets
- Cyber Resilience in Critical National Infrastructure
- Moving Forward with Cyber Resiliency in Qatar Banking
- HER Dialogue: Women in Cybersecurity
- Managing the Cyber Security and Operational Sides (IT-OT): Industrial Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Implications of Big Data in Healthcare
- Role of AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Resiliency in Fraud Prevention & Detection with the proliferation of connected devices (IoT)
- The Evolving and Expanding Nature of Cyber Threats
- Improving Collaboration Between Security & Risk Management
for your free pass - Please note that participation at this event is subject to pre-qualification.
for sponsorship opportunities | Follow us
for CYBERX Qatar Summit update