Topic : Dealing with Conflict, Confrontation, and Difficult People
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2IJONA) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Credits : SHRM-SCP recertification from SHRM. This Lecture contains 1 Credit
Create peace and goodwill as you engage with difficult people and behaviors. Move through conflict and confrontation more easily and quickly and learn how to take control, calm people down, and become the voice of reason all while building respect and rapport.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Formula for calming down an angry person and moving them to solutions
- Assertiveness skills necessary in moving through conflict
- Techniques for calming yourself and staying unemotional no matter the situation
- The four types of difficult people and how to talk to each
- Ways to set parameters, rules of engagement, and create goodwill in any encounter
- Techniques for guiding the conversation and person where you want them to go
- Tips for controlling your own emotion while engaging with button-pushers and difficult behaviors
Speaker Profile :
is a Keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills.Januarie Wood is a owner of UltraLifeSolutions, LLC. She is having twenty years speaking experience.She trains and mentors individuals to live and operate from a higher place, and speaks in public seminars and within corporations and organizations throughout the United States and Canada. Seminars and workshops are on the topics of intentional engagement, intuitive intelligence, advanced stress release techniques, and other communication topics.
Contact Info :
Phone : +1 302-830-3132