Education & Training (Online)
Digital & Electronic Media; Marketing, Sales & Advertising
Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, Industry Events recommends you take a look at The Digital Marketing Certified Associate course .
The Digital Marketing Certification Course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns. You will be trained on the latest digital marketing tools, how they work and how to gain insights that will help clarify your strategy.
The Digital Marketing Certification Course will prepare you for the most sought-after certification exams such as OMCA, Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, YouTube Marketing, and Google Analytics.
This course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
1. Self-Paced Learning
- Lifetime access to high-quality self-paced e-learning content curated by industry experts
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
2. Online Classroom Flexi-Pass
- 90 days of flexible access to instructor-led online training classes
- Lifetime access to high-quality self-paced e-learning content and live class recordings
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
- 53 hours of instructor-led training
- 40+ hours of self-paced video
- Instructor-led online project mentoring sessions
- Walk-throughs of 35+ Digital Marketing Tools
- Preparation for OMCA, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook, and YouTube exams
- 10 rounds of Mimic Pro and 6 rounds of Mimic Social simulations to practice SEO, PPC, web analytics, email marketing and social media marketing
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy.
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing.
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in this course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing.
5. Learn how to formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with the right channel mix in the digital marketing strategy module.
6. Create the right marketing messages tailored to the right audiences.
7. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications.
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate course is ideal for any business professional, marketing consultant or student interested in jump-starting a career in digital marketing, including:
- Sales or business professional looking to accelerate your career
- Entrepreneur interested in leveraging digital marketing to improve the ROI for your company
- Traditional marketer striving to enhance your knowledge and skills in digital marketing
- Digital marketer hoping to broaden your skillsets and accelerate your career to the next level
- A student looking to build a career in one of the most sought-after domains today
To become a Digital Marketing Certified Associate, you must fulfil both of the following criteria:
1. Successfully complete the first three rounds in Mimic Pro, which will be evaluated by the lead trainer.
2. Pass any one of the two OMCA Simulation Tests in the Digital Marketing Certified Associate course with a minimum score of 60%. The simulation test is an online exam and consists of 75 multiple choice questions that must be answered within 75 minutes.