Topic : Effective Enterprise Protection from Cyber Threats and Compliance to Regulations
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
This webinar's objective is to provide an analysis of the current situation in cyber security, risk management and compliance, pointing out deficiencies in most organizations and the options to consider in developing an "effective" C-level organizational structure to improve an organization's ability to be readier to deal with cyber security, risk assessment and compliance to regulatory mandates.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- The plethora of threats and risks from cyber and other threats and attacks and their adverse impact on organizations.
- Present deficiencies on how organizations are structured to deal with cyber and other threats with a multiplicity of C-level and lower level organizational units set up to address security threats.
- Need for a significant "review" of how your organization is currently set up to effectively deal with the dangerous incidence of cyber threats. Ensuring that the review establish how the prevailing Information, IT and risk management functions of a company should be restructured and better defined to prevent, minimize, ameliorate and remediate the damage from current and future cyber-attack incidents.
- Review how current organizational units functional charters are highly specialized and insular in their approach to address cyber and other compliance risks.
- A discussion of the options enterprises could consider to reorganize their enterprise-wide cyber and other threats. The need to reorganize for better coordination amongst organizational units to achieve meaningful enterprise-wide cyber and other attacks protection to enhance protection and minimize duplication.
- Organizational structures depend on the size, complexity and vulnerability of a given organization to cyber and other types of threats which may require different protection function arrangements.
Speaker Profile :
Javier F. Kuong
is a Keynote Speaker at Compliance Key. Javier F. Kuong is the President and Principal Consultant of Management Advisory Services & Publications (MASP), an organization that for over 30 years has been devoted solely to consulting, training, publications, research and development in Enterprise and IT Governance, Compliance, Auditing, Risk Management, Security, and Business Continuity Planning on a global basis. His previous experience includes positions as CIO/IT Director, Senior Manager for a major four CPA firm, Consulting and Management training in the areas of his expertise. He is the author of 40 books and treatises, including 3 books on Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, GRC, IT Governance, and Internal Controls for SMBs (Small and Medium size businesses).
Contact Info :
Phone : +1 717-208-8666