EPC project management is not new. However, the traditional approach to EPC projects does not consider the new material risks triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic, including potential impacts on construction programmes, productivity and supply chain.
Therefore, Keynotion aims to host a conference that will cover lessons learned during the pandemic and prediction of future challenges. This event seeks to gather EPC project management and legal experts to remedy the current situation and lead everyone in the road of recovery.
- Leadership 2.0 for Mega and Chaotic Projects
- Successful Management of EPC Contracts and Dispute Resolution Strategies
- EPC Project Delivery Systems and EPC Contract Evaluation
- Supply chain and logistics management Post Covid
- The role of Industry 4.0 and Sustainability
- Learn How Critical Project Drivers are affected when Alert Levels change or are redefined
- Learn How you can appropriately engage with potential contractors
- Consider a collaborative integrated team approach to increase knowledge transfer, project efficiency.
- Identify the key factors are causing global EPC projects to shrink
- Quality networking opportunities