Fair and Future-Proof: The New Era of Finance
Where the world’s leading institutional investors turn ambition into action
All eyes are on investors to activate their ESG ambitions, are you equipped to lead the charge?
Geopolitical tensions. Macroeconomic headwinds. Global energy crisis. Mounting regulatory pressure. Institutional investors are under more pressure than ever to develop portfolios fit to withstand market volatility, embody their ethical values, and get the global net zero agenda back on track.
As they do so, literacy of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors has grown apace, with ESG analysis uncovering new biodiversity, social, and supply-chain related risks and opportunities that are broadening our definition of ‘sustainable finance’ in ways investors cannot afford to misinterpret.
To face these challenges head on, our flagship Reuters Events: ESG Investment summit is convening Europe’s key economic players, spanning the world's biggest institutional investors, policymakers, data providers, standard setters, banks, and businesses to take stock of progress so far and deliver you practical, accountability-driven next steps forward.
Over two days, we’ll provide boardroom executives a chance to dissect their strategies for satisfying mandatory ESG requirements and innovating beyond them, uncovering tailored financing vehicles that make credible impact in the areas their stakeholders care about most without sacrificing returns.
1. Learn how to integrate ESG criteria into every level of your investment decision-making process, getting ahead of the regulatory curve and positioning yourself as a trusted and experienced industry leader
2. Improve the quality, relevancy, and comparability of the ESG information you’re using to inform your investment decisions, minimizing investment risk and removing the grey areas that are holding you back from capitalising on green growth opportunities
3. Be in the room with top decision-makers from every corner of the ESG investment ecosystem, identifying and forming connections with serious collaborators who can offer solutions to the challenges that have been preventing you from seeing the benefits of ESG integration.
4. Discover how to engage effectively and productively across all key stakeholder groups, satisfying the needs of your shareholders; identifying and working towards shared goals with your invested companies; and hearing and meeting the needs of your increasingly engaged client base.
5. Make your voice heard in the discussions mapping out the future of sustainable finance regulation and standards, engaging with the top decision makers from bodies like EFRAG, GRI, and ISSB.
ACCELERATE GLOBAL CLIMATE ACTION
Real climate action will only be accelerated by truly aligning business, finance, and government. Change cannot be delivered alone. Reuters IMPACT Congress London is Reuters premier climate initiative. It will unite 1,000+ leaders from across these key stakeholder groups to collectively shape the leadership strategies, investment frameworks and innovative technologies that will accelerate action.
Hosted across 4 stages and broadcast to millions worldwide across the Reuters network, it is the leading global meeting place that puts partnerships and business at the centre of tackling the climate crisis.
Four market-leading stages under one roof:
Reuters IMPACT | Sustainability Reporting | ESG Investment | Net Zero
🌏 PRE-ORDER THE 2023 BROCHURE >>> HERE
Follow #REESGEU for regular updates!