Euro Diabetic and Endocrinology Congress is a unique forum for Diabetologists and Endocrinologists with comparable levels of experience & education to present, exchange ideas, and develop collaborative networks in both academia and industry. It further provides opportunities for Physicians and Young Researchers to meet, discuss ideas from a small group of eminent, field-leading scientists in an informal and friendly atmosphere.
EDEC 2020 will combine many aspects of diabetes and endocrinology research, including weight management, cardiac risks, and advancement treatments with a focus on emerging new technologies and a view to generate cross-disciplinary ideas & foster potential early career researcher collaboration.
This 2-day event is designed to bring together physicians, surgeons, podiatrists, research students, scientists and other nursing staff with a common interest in diabetes and endocrinology problems. It is anticipated that the conference will improve our understanding of this disease which represents one of the main causes for in-patient treatment among the diabetic population EDEC 2020 will feature approximately 15 talks and 2 poster sessions. All attendees are expected to actively participate in the congress, either by giving an oral/poster presentation or as a delegate.
Your attendance at EDEC 2020 will be a rewarding experience and we look forward to welcoming you to Paris!
- Track-1 : Clinical Diabetes and Advanced Technologies
- Track-2 : Diabetes and Nutrition
- Track-3 : Pediatric Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Track-4 : Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes
- Track-5 : Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Track-6 : Diabetes, Hypertension and Stroke
- Track-7 : Gestational Diabetes and Reproductive Endocrinology
- Track-8 : Endocrine and Diabetes Disorders
- Track-9 : Diabetes Complications: Current Challenges in New Therapies
- Track-10 : Diabetes Nursing and Healthcare Management
- Track-11 : Epidemiology of Diabetes and Public Health
Early Bird Registration: April 20, 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 25, 2020
Participation Confirmation Deadline: September 02, 2020
Euro Diabetes and Endocrinology Congress 2020 leads the discussing in the latest technological advancements, opportunities and exchange insights on the most rapidly evolving area of diabetes technology and treatments.
- Bariatric Surgeons
- Nutritionists and Dietitian
- Physical Therapists
- Clinical Researchers