Management Consulting, Strategy & Change, Leadership & C-Suite
Address: BSI - Martin Place, Level 7 , 14 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000
Date: 21 Jun '19
Price: Under 100 AUD$
Time: 12:00pm to 2:00pm
We are undergoing massive technological change. Is your organisation ready for the inevitable change?
- How are you going to take advantage of the tidal wave of technology, machine learning, AI and blockchain, using your existing untapped potential of your workforce?
- How are you going to embrace this change and in fact be part of this innovation and change that promises to take your organisation to a new level of productivity, growth, profitability and sustainability?
- Is your organisation's operating system too rigid and lacking in novelty that comes with different perspectives and world views?
At a thought-provoking “Food For Thought” mastermind lunch for C Suite professionals, world renowned expert and commentator of digital disruption, Dr Christine McDougall will provide insights on how organisations can use 3 keys to shift it into an innovative, growth oriented business with safety as a keystone and where leaders can transcend unconscious bias and attract diversity and creativity.
The key to survive and thrive, says Christine McDougall, is to embrace diversity as the portal to innovation and antifragility.
Staying the same, maintaining the status quo and doing the same thing as you’ve done before - doesn’t cut the mustard - you will go backwards into oblivion.
1. How can you get the humans in your organisation to feel safe and share their ideas and innovations? (#psychologicalsafety)
2. How can you get them to have a voice?
3. How can you feel comfortable in your organisation, to contribute and embrace the inevitable change?
Join world renowned expert and commentator of digital disruption, Dr Christine McDougall at a thought-provoking “Food For Thought” mastermind lunch.
Christine's presentation will be followed by a Think Tank session and a series of interactive break-out group discussions.
C Suite professionals
Founder, Mentor, Facilitator
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.