Global Summit on Biomaterials and Applications (GSBA-2020)
Computational Biology & Bioinformatics; Materials Science
Address: Venue TBA, Valencia, Spain
Date: 26 to 27 Oct '20
Visit Event Website
The “Global Summit on Biomaterials and Applications (GSBA-2020)”, will be held on October 26-27, 2020 at Valencia, Spain. GSBA-2020 will discuss new materials concepts, their modeling and simulation, biological and biomedical functions, and applications of bioinspired designs, nanobiomaterials and natural biomaterials.
GSBA-2020 aims to gather the researchers, principal investigators, experts and researchers working under healthcare industry, business delegates, scientists and students across the globe to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas, and practical development experiences.
Key Themes & Topics
GSBA-2020 provides leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Biomaterials and Applications. Accordingly , Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Applied Biomaterials
- Advanced Gene and Drug Delivery Systems / Vaccine Carriers Biofabrication
- Biomimetic Materials / Bioinspired Intelligent Biomaterials
- Biomedical Inorganic Nonmetallic Materials (Bioceramics, Bioglass, etc)
- Biomedical Metal Materials
- Biomedical Polymer Materials
- Biomedical Composite/Hybrid Materials
- Biodegradable/Functional Biomaterials
- Bioactive Materials for Regenerative Medicine
- Cell-Material Interaction
- Emerging Methods/Technologies
- Molecular Biocompatibility of Biomaterials
- Natural Biomaterials
- Stem Cells / Tissue Engineering
- Surfaces and Interfaces of Biomaterials
- Translational Studies
- Tissue Inducing Biomaterials
- Biomaterials Nanoarchitectonics
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Regenerative Medicines
- Diagnostics Technologies
- Next Generation Technologies
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 30, 2020
1. Oral Presentation Oral Presentation is an effective way to present your valuable research work to get recognized. Oral Presentations consist of Plenary, Keynote and a series of Invited Talks with specific time durations.
2. Poster Presentation A poster presentation is another potential channel to disseminate your research of a topic in a short and concise format. Posters offer the opportunity to engage with other conference attendees interested in the same subject and application as you.
3. Workshop Presentation Workshop provides a high-yield, more efficient and effective tool for discussion, problem solving and feedback about one’s scholarly work. Each workshop lasts for 1 hour intensive and interactive discussion about a topic.
4. Listener Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication. Listener will get networking opportunities to exchange and gain new knowledge, while interacting with the intellectuals and academics in the field.
YOUNG SCIENTISTS FORUM AIM:
- To encourage new academic inspirations
- To provide vibrant platform for oral presentations
- To Provide Networking opportunities with eminent scientists
- To provide friendly environment to present ideas
To help to grow their skills, broaden their horizon
- To strengthen inter-disciplinary integration
- The work must be predominately that of the student
- The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
- Each individual participant is allowed to submit only one paper
- None of the authors should have senior position or faculty position
AWARDS Best Poster Award - Best poster award will be given to the outstanding poster presentation - The prize consists of a certificate and $400
Who Should Attend
- Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science and Nano Science Scientists, Researchers, Faculty members and Students.
- Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science and Nanomaterials Associations and Societies.
- Biomedical Business Entrepreneurs, Medical device manufacturing Companies and Companies related to Biodegradable materials industry.
WHY ATTEND? Meet the Global Inspiring Experts and Speakers at our GSBA-2020 to talk about new advances in the field of medical and engineering to improve health and treatment and additional innovations. Build your own network with eminent people. Find and make collaborations with researchers, business professionals, Entrepreneurs, meet the people in one event and save your precious time.
Director of Postgraduate Studies
Dubai Pharmacy College for Girls UAE
Western University London, Ontario Canada