Topic : How to Survive an Emotionally Toxic Workplace
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2IJONA) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Credits : SHRM-SCP recertification from SHRM. This Lecture contains 1.5 Credits
Workplaces can be cauldrons of emotions. which can lead to the environment becoming toxic. Emotions are natural human responses to events. We're encoded to tolerate a certain amount of emotional stress - after a point, the emotional stress becomes toxic - lengthy exposure to elevated stress is very unhealthy.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- A 3-step process to de-escalate emotional situations
- The art of Emotional Aikido - how to protect yourself when confronted with strong emotions
- The 7 irrational thinking patterns that set the stage for destructive emotions
- A simple-to-use 5-step model for immediately letting go when things does terribly awry - you won't have to carry those events around in your head
- What drives emotional reactions - the triune brain explained
- Why people react emotionally, even when it doesn't seem rational, or in their best interests
Speaker Profile :
is a Keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills. Michael has been consulting and delivering engaging and impactful training programs for over 30 years in a very broad cross-section of industries and to people at all organizational levels and roles - from CEO to the front line. Michael believes that our workplaces and our workplace relationships can be fun, inspiring, energizing, satisfying and be creative and productive.
Contact Info :
Phone : +1 302-830-3132