After the successful completion of the 1st Edition on Coronavirus & Research – Virtual Conference, we are honored to invite you for the 2nd Edition of Coronavirus & Research to be held online on 26 – 27 July 2021.
The virtual conference on Coronavirus & Research brings together top basic, translational, and clinical researchers from around the world to share the latest studies, risk factors, important developments, and best research methods in the ongoing battle against COVID – 19 and related infectious diseases.
Various topics will be presented and discussed in which topics are limited to Basic and translational science, clinical science, epidemiology, public health, prevention, mental health, risk factors, case reports and social sciences.
Aim of the conference
The main objective of the scientific webinar is to create space for presentation of current situation of COVID 19 and also a space for creating collaborative links between academics, practitioners and providers aiming at long-term sharing of knowledge and discussions of highly current issues. The purpose of this online platform is to discuss the problems and issues in the field of health, new trends, innovations, developments and research, and also to increase the efficiency of health care and putting into daily practice the use of information technology in the field of public health protection.
- Accelerate basic science and clinical innovation for the development and application of novel coronavirus; prevention, treatment and care technologies to advance precision medicine.
- Strengthen the implementation science research agenda to address key barriers and challenges (structural, service delivery and policy) across the COVID 19 cascade in a variety of epidemic scenarios.
- Amplify the synergies between COVID 19 and co-infections as well as emerging co-morbidities and other non-communicable diseases.
- COVID 19 and other public health and human rights emergencies and identify strategies for integrated responses.
- Strengthen research towards cure/treatment remission and vaccine.
- Addressing the mental health issues & to understand the psychiatric aspects of the COVID-19
- Discussing the environmental changes/climate changes during COVID 19
- Impacts of COVID 19 on society, countries, cities, education, food sector, transport and tourism, agriculture, manufacturing industries, healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry and other sectors.
We invite academics and scholars from all the relevant disciplines to submit their papers and ongoing research findings.