Oncology; Pharmacology & Pharmaceuticals; Pharmacology & Pharmaceuticals
Address: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Date: 15 to 16 Jul '19
Price: Under 750 USD$
Special Offer: Available
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada); Tijuana
Official Website: https://biomarkerscongress.conferenceseries.com
We welcome you to attend the International Conference on Biomarkers and Clinical Research from July 15-16, 2019 Abu Dhabi, UAE. Which melds brief Keynote presentations, speaker talks, Exhibition, Symposia, workshops and special sessions. This event is CPD Accredited.
This annual Biomarkers Meetings/ Biomarkers Congress is a platform for postgraduate education and scientific work in the fields of Oncology, Clinical Research and Pharmacology.
Biomarkers Congress-2019 Emphasizes on:
Biomarkers, Clinical Biomarkers, Advance Biomarker Research and Testing, Cardiac Biomarkers, Genomic Biomarkers, Neurological Biomarkers, Immunological Biomarkers, Biomarkers in Pharmacology, Biomarkers in Oncology, Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development, Clinical Research, Biomarkers and Nanoparticles, Clinical Trials
Note: Proposals for Speakers talks, Workshops and Symposium accepted!!!
Plan a trip to Abu Dhabi, UAE!!
Theme: Awareness of Biomarkers & Clinical Research
- Cardiac Biomarkers
- Neurological Biomarkers
- Genomic Biomarkers
- Immunological Biomarkers
- Biomarkers in Pharmacology
- Biomarkers in Oncology
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development
- Clinical Research
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Clinical Trials
Oncologists, Radiologists, Hematologists, Immunologists, Neurologists, Cardiologists, Physicians, Geneticists, Psychiatrists, Pathologists, Nurses, Medical Students, Clinical Researchers, Cancer Researchers, Molecular Biologists, Nutritionists, Young Researchers, Bioinformaticians, Medical Devices Specialist, Medical Faculty, Business Entrepreneurs, Data Management Professionals, Pharma Experts, Diagnostics Experts.
1. To ease opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with globally distinguished leaders in Biomarkers research.
2. To categorize research and practice-based innovations in optimizing Clinical research and Biomarkers development.
3. To discuss and deliberation the challenges and prospects in the new era of optimizing Clinical research and development reforms.
4. To dispute gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Biomarkers research and development.
5. To recognize opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Biomarkers research and development.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.