Neurologists Meet is a leading conference dedicated to the field of Neuroscience. With the coordination of the International Organizing Committee Members, ME Conferences is gratified to framework its upcoming meeting on International Conference on Neurologists which is scheduled to be held during September 18-19, 2020.
The conference enlightens on theme “Reshaping the future outbreaks in Neurology and Brain Disorders”. This Neurologists Meet 2020 showcases the facts and diversities in the field of neurology. This conference deals about the neurology, neural disorders, spinal disorders and treatments.
This is a great opportunity for the learners to learn new things which enhances knowledge. Neurologists Meet 2020 gives you a perfect platform to showcase your researches in neurology and neuroscience and also for sharing and developing innovative ideas on the latest developments and trends in the field of neurology for treatment of various Neurological disorders which helps to enhance public health and well-being.
It is a platform that provides an ideal amalgam of excellent science, an open atmosphere and comprehensive meeting with world’s renowned speakers, women scientists and delegates to easily focus on the academic exchange of ideas and innovative technology which covers the entire spectrum of research in neurology.
The attendees can find exclusive and interactive sessions and panel discussions on latest innovations in Neuroscience and Neurological Disorders by:
- Keynote forums by Prominent Professors, Doctors
- Lectures from renowned speakers
- Open Innovation Challenges
- Global Networking sessions
- Novel techniques to benefit your research
- Meet Society and Association members across the world
- CPD accreditation certificate from IOCM
- Excellent platform to showcase the latest products and formulations in Neuroscience
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology
- Neuroplasticity & Neurorehabilitation
- Neuroimaging and Radiology
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Paediatric Neurology
- Clinical Neurology and Neuropsychiatry
- Psychiatry and Mental Health
- Nursing Care in Neurology
- Neurotherapeutics, Diagnostics and Case Studies
- Neural Engineering
- Neuro Marketing Strategies
- Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Brain Injury and Behavioural Neuroscience
- Ophthalmology and Visual Neuroscience