Unite with a Community Changing the Face of Mental Health
The International Mental Health Conference is a long-standing event uniting Australian and international mental health professionals from all sectors to connect and collaborate. It has been designed for professionals, workers and volunteers to learn best practice, grow meaningful connections and implement real solutions to mental health care.
Join us in July 2021 to collaborate with international mental health leaders, gain practical tools to improve care for your clients, and unite to advocate for equal mental health care for all individuals.
With three days of live keynote presentations, concurrent presentations, interactive exhibitor hall, practical workshops, networking functions, live-streaming opportunities, and so much more, this is one event you won’t want to miss.
Discover More About:
- The social determinants of mental ill health including poverty, housing, homelessness, employment
- The cost of mental ill-health and suicide
- How to create a person-centred, outcome based and integrated mental health system
- Measuring wellbeing and implementing initiatives in schools and workplaces
- Successful programs and initiatives in suicide prevention
- Best practices in perinatal mental health
- Innovative approaches, customisation, and adaption in e-health, artificial intelligence and virtual reality
- The prevention and treatment of vicarious trauma
- Plus so much more!
E-DELEGATE GOLD PASS
ATTEND ALL 8 CONFERENCES VIRTUALLY AND SAVE $1,200!
The ANZMHA's E-Delegate Gold Pass is back this year, giving you virtual access to 8 of their 2021 Mental Health Conferences. This Gold Pass also provides you with exclusive access to all presentations in the resource centres for up to 3 months following the events.
Industry Events is in alliance with the ANZMHA
Use our unique code IE10 when registering to receive a 10% discount on this conference and the E-Delegate Gold Pass.