A Leading Event for Mental Health Professionals
Unite with a Community Changing the Face of Mental Health
The International Mental Health Conference is a long-standing event uniting Australian and international mental health professionals from all sectors to connect and collaborate. It has been designed for professionals, workers and volunteers to learn best practice, grow meaningful connections and implement real solutions to mental health care.
Join us in July 2021 to collaborate with international mental health leaders, gain practical tools to improve care for your clients, and unite to advocate for equal mental health care for all individuals.
With three days of live keynote presentations, concurrent presentations, interactive exhibitor hall, practical workshops, networking functions, live-streaming opportunities, and so much more, this is one event you won’t want to miss.
Discover More About:
- The social determinants of mental ill health including poverty, housing, homelessness, employment
- The cost of mental ill-health and suicide
- How to create a person-centred, outcome based and integrated mental health system
- Measuring wellbeing and implementing initiatives in schools and workplaces
- Successful programs and initiatives in suicide prevention
- Best practices in perinatal mental health
- Innovative approaches, customisation, and adaption in e-health, artificial intelligence and virtual reality
- The prevention and treatment of vicarious trauma
- Plus so much more!
➢ Professor Rory O'Connor, Professor of Health Psychology, Director of the Suicidal Behaviour Research Laboratory Head, Mental Health and Wellbeing group (Virtual)
➢ Associate Professor Neil Thomas, Director, National eTherapy Centre, Centre for Mental Health, Swinburne University of Technology
➢ Professor Kim Norris, School of Psychological Sciences, University of Tasmania
➢ Ms Christine Morgan, Prime Minister's National Suicide Prevention Adviser and CEO, National Mental Health Commission
➢ Ms Helen Bevan, Chief Transformational Officer, England National Health Service - Horizons (Virtual)
➢ Ms Amanda Sibosado, Research Associate, Curtin School of Allied Health, Faculty of Health Sciences (Co-Presentation)
➢ Ms Marleigh Zada, Youth Co-researcher, Our Journey, Our Story (Co-Presentation)
➢ Ms Susan Moylan-Coombs, Founder and Director, The Gaimaragal Group (Opening Address)
➢ Mr Hayden Wano, Chair, Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission New Zealand (Virtual)
➢ Ms Carrie Lumby, Lived Experience Advocate
Industry Events is in alliance with the ANZMHA
International Mental Health Conference - 10% discount