IRS forms change at least annually and what a lot of new forms coming due to ACA it is important to understand the forms we need to complete on a quarterly and annual basis.This webinar will do a review of Form 941, 940 & W-2 for 2019 and 2020.A brief over view of the new ACA forms will be included for reference.COVID-19 updates for the 941 and how to handle the credits.
Perfect for the professional that needs to know how to properly complete IRS required employee payroll forms.This webinar will give the tools to be successful in completing the 941, W-4 & W-2 correctly along with best practices on how to avoid IRS notices.Plus details on how to handle an IRS dispute.
- Understanding the requirements around Form W-4 and how an employer can be at risk
- IRS Form W-4 change requirements and how it affects you as an employer
- Employer notification requirements and important deadlines for both Form W-4 Discussion on what make the Form W-4 invalid
- Lock in letters from the IRS and how to handle
- Handling the new form W-4 for non-resident aliens
- Understanding the new W-4 and how it affects tax calculations
- The participant will be able to understand line by line of the Form 941
- Details around 2020and 2021 updates to the form 941 and review of common errors as reported by the IRS
- Review of Schedule B and the importance of completing correctly
- Review of who should sign the Form 941
- Review of new W-2 reporting requirements
Who Will Benefit
- Payroll Professionals
- Tax Professionals
- Accounting Professionals
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP
Dayna is currently the Director of Payroll Operations at Ann & Robert Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 20 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures. Dayna is no stranger to teaching she has taught at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and at the Arizona State Payroll Conference.
Topics including Payroll Basics, Global/Cultural Awareness, Immigration Basics for the Payroll Professional, Multi-State and Local Taxation and Quality Control for Payroll, International and Canadian payroll. Dayna has her CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) through the APA. She also serves on the National American Payroll Association on the National Strategic Leadership Task Force, Government Affairs Task Force (PA Local tax subcommittee). Dayna has received a Citation of Merit for her service along with being a Gold Pin member of the APA. Besides her payroll accomplishments Dayna is certified in HR hiring and firing practices and is a Six-Sigma Greenbelt