Education & Training (Online)
Project Management & Quantity Surveying; Management Consulting, Strategy & Change
- 36 hours of instructor-led training
- 29 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 8 industry case studies, 20 industry-based scenarios
- 6 hands-on projects, 7 simulation test papers (200 questions each)
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
- 100% Money back guarantee
1. Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics.
2. Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
3. Delivering projects on scope, on time, and on budget.
4. Cultivating the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
5. Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam.
The PMP® certification greatly expands your skills value and potential job opportunities. Recognized globally, a PMP® can help you land lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. Certified PMP®'s also report better project performance and steep pay raises.
The PMP certification is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. The course is best suited for:
· Project Managers
· Associate/Assistant Project Managers
· Team Leads/Team Managers
· Project Executives/Project Engineers
· Software Developers
· Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
The eligibility requirements for PMP® certification are:
Nongraduates - 5 years/7500 hours Project Management Experience and 35 hours Project Management Education
Graduates - 3 years/4500 hours Project Management Experience and 35 hours Project Management Education
PMI, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, CAPM, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The PMP® Certification Exam is very challenging. To succeed, you must:
1. Dedicate your time and effort into preparing for the exam.
2. Complete the e-learning course content before the online classroom training.
3. Score at least 80% in one out of the seven PMP® full-length practice tests available online at Simplilearn.com