Topic : Request for Proposals (RFP) Fundamentals
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
In this Webinar you'll receive instruction on creating Request for Proposals (RFP's) and Scoring Matrixes and how to avoid common pitfalls.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- How to use an RFP and when an RFI is helpful.
- How to draft and use a scoring matrix
- How to work with and instruct a team assigned to score an RFP
- How to structure the RFP Document using mandatory and technical requirements
- How to evaluate cost as part of the RFP process
- How to assign weighted criteria
- How to facilitate the drafting of the matrix with the RFP
- How to work with staff unfamiliar with the process of an RFP
- How to ensure a successful outcome with the vendor community
- How to award multiple contracts from one RFP
Speaker Profile :
Kenneth M Jones
is Keynote Speaker at Compliance Key. He has been working in the public and non-profit procurement field for over 30 years. He worked for the New York State Office of Taxation and Finance as a Purchasing Assistant from 1985-87 and left there to work for the University at Albany, SUNY where he served as a Purchasing Agent and in 1999 was the Assistant Director supervising and providing training for the Office of Purchasing and Contracts.
Contact Info :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1 717-208-8666