Salesforce Certification Training in New York City
Marketing, Sales & Advertising; Software
Address: 16 Court St, Brooklyn, NY 11241, USA, Simplilearn New York City
Under 750 USD$
Special Offer: Please visit official page
Visit Event Website
With our Salesforce certification training in New York City, you’ll gain certified, hands-on expertise in managing and developing apps for one of the most popular CRM products in the world. Our Salesforce training will prepare you to pass the two Salesforce exams and teach you the core administrative features of CRM. You’ll learn analytics and customization skills to tailor the system for your specific implementation and the declarative capabilities of the platform to create applications using the lightning version.
Key Themes & Topics
By the end of this Salesforce certification training course in New York City, you will be able to:
- Gain an overview of Salesforce
- Learn about Salesforce Objects and how to create, rename or modify objects
- Create different field types and validation rules
- Work on security controls
- Create, deploy, and implement workflows
- Manage data and reports
- Create, configure, and manage dashboards
- Get familiar with chatter, application lifecycle, visual workflow, schema builder
- Install lightning components
- Configure and manage Sales and Service Cloud
- Learn about the user interface, help and training, app exchange, and other important concepts
- Deploy applications and manage changes to the Force.com platform
- Develop new applications using the declarative interface and Force.com fundamentals
- Configure the user interface
Who Should Attend
This Salesforce certification training course in New York City is suitable for individuals looking to build a career in Salesforce, particularly:
1. App Builders
3. System Administrators
4. Sales Representatives
5. IT Managers
6. Product Managers
Prerequisites & Requirements
There are no such prerequisites for this Salesforce.com training course. But prior working experience as an administrator or a developer is beneficial.
To become a Certified Salesforce Administrator and Developer, you must pass the Salesforce Administrator Exam and the Salesforce App Builder Exam. This can be achieved by following the following easy steps.
Step 1: Complete this Salesforce training course.
Step 2: Visit certification.salesforce.com and register to take both exams: Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce App Builder
Step 3: Pass the Salesforce exams to become certified.
16 Court St, Brooklyn, NY 11241, USA