Workshops and Masterclasses
Address: 1200 G Street, NW, Suite 800, Washington, District of Columbia 20005, United States of America, Simplilearn Washington
Date: 18 May to 23 Jun '19
Price: Under 1000 USD$
Special Offer: Please visit official page
Time: 9:00am to 1:00pm (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US and Canada
Official Website: https://www.simplilearn.com/salesforce-administrator-and-developer-certification-training-washington-city
With our Salesforce certification training in Washington, you’ll gain certified, hands-on expertise in managing and developing apps for one of the most popular CRM products in the world. Our Salesforce training will prepare you to pass the two Salesforce exams and teach you the core administrative features of CRM. You’ll learn analytics and customization skills to tailor the system for your specific implementation and the declarative capabilities of the platform to create applications using the lightning version.
By the end of this Salesforce certification training course in Washington, you will be able to:
1. Gain an overview of Salesforce
2. Learn about Salesforce Objects and how to create, rename or modify objects
3. Create different field types and validation rules
4. Work on security controls
5. Create, deploy, and implement workflows
6. Manage data and reports
7. Create, configure, and manage dashboards
8. Get familiar with chatter, application lifecycle, visual workflow, schema builder
9. Install lightning components
10. Configure and manage Sales and Service Cloud
11. Learn about the user interface, help and training, app exchange, and other important concepts
12. Deploy applications and manage changes to the Force.com platform
13. Develop new applications using the declarative interface and Force.com fundamentals
14. Configure the user interface
This Salesforce certification training course in Washington is suitable for individuals looking to build a career in Salesforce, particularly:
1. App Builders
3. System Administrators
4. Sales Representatives
5. IT Managers
6. Product Managers
There are no such prerequisites for this Salesforce.com training course. But prior working experience as an administrator or a developer is beneficial.
To become a Certified Salesforce Administrator and Developer, you must pass the Salesforce Administrator Exam and the Salesforce App Builder Exam. This can be achieved by following the following easy steps.
Step 1: Complete this Salesforce training course.
Step 2: Visit certification.salesforce.com and register to take both exams: Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce App Builder
Step 3: Pass the Salesforce exams to become certified.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.