Euroscicon invites you in the CME Accredited “9th Edition of International Conference and Exhibition on Separation Techniques” conference scheduled to be held in May 25-26, 2020 at Dublin, Ireland.
The main goal of Separation Techniques 2020 conference is to make a breakthrough in the field of separation science by bringing together all the persons related to this sector around the world. So, this international conference is designed in such a way to display their ideas, theories, analyses, innovations through Keynote presentations, Oral Talks, Poster presentations, Young Research Forum, Symposiums, Workshops, and Exhibitions.
The theme of this conference is "Exploring new trends in Separation Techniques and its related fields" which will provide an international platform for the discussion of current trends in separation techniques. This event gathers all the eminent persons, professors, professionals, students, and industrialists all over the world to exchange their ideas, researches and to exhibit their novel instruments. This conference also provides a podium to exhibit the brand-new equipment relate to separation techniques for the industries and companies in which they can be benefited in the global market moreover they can upgrade their product value.
Separation Techniques 2020 provides an opportunity to discuss and learn about the innovative ideas and technologies inherited in various fields like Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Instrumentation, Chemistry, Nanotechnology, Geochemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Membrane Science, Organic Chemistry, Desalination, Water Treatment as well as about the novel technologies in separation science, chromatography, spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, hyphenated techniques along with the investigations conducted with these techniques.
For any inquiry WhatsApp us +44 7588 772948
1. Hotel accommodation Facilities for Speakers and Visitors.
2. Lunch and refreshments during conference.
3. poster presentation and poster competition
4. Journal and proceedings publication free of cost.
5. Workshop session and networking.
6. Advertising your Organization worldwide in all type of media.
7. Best poster award and young research forum sessions.
8. CME point and prestigious certificates.
9. Special discount in group registration.
10. Two general sessions with more than 50 key topics
eparation Techniques are those techniques that can be used to separate two different states of matter such as liquid and solid. Such separation techniques include f
iltration or e
vaporation. Separation process, or a separation method, or simply a separation, is a methodology to attain any mass transfer phenomenon that converts a mixture of substances into two or more distinct product mixtures.
Separation Techniques are essential unit operation in the greater part of the current compound, pharmaceutical and different process plants. There are numerous standard and traditional partition methods accessible in the market and these strategies are very normal and the pertinent advances and also all around created and all around contemplated. Then again, more current partition forms, similar to, layer based procedures, chromatographic division, s
uper basic liquid extraction, and so forth., are picking up significance in present days plants.
This event will provide an opportunity to build and expand your network with various people and gives chance to make collaboration with other universities and research labs. It also helps you to meet the experts in the relevant field of study. It gives the access to novel instruments in the market. This conference plays a major role in your business development and maximizes the profit.
- Eminent Scientists who work with separation instruments
- Directors / Head of Analytical chemistry
- Principal Investigators, Research lab Scientists, Research Scholars
- Professors & Associate Professors of Analytical / organic / Geochemistry / Refining Chemistry
- Directors/ Scientists of Analytical Instruments companies
- Experts in Chromatography, Mass Spectrometer, Spectroscopy, NMR etc.
- Theoretical Scientists working on deriving analytical hypotheses
- Experts from Pharmaceutical, Chemical Industries
- Industrial Experts related to Separation Instruments.
- Research lab scientists, scholars working with separation Instruments.
- Relevant Post-graduates, Graduates, Technicians, Students.