What is Shoptalk Fall Meetup?
A fun, productive way to connect online with the retail community through meetings and interactive small-group content. Shoptalk Fall Meetup lets you engage with the people you know and meet the people you don’t—-in a friendly and open environment. Fall Meetup includes 3,500+ participants from the US and European retail communities.
You’ll get to:
- Reach out to thousands of industry changemakers to share your ideas and request meetings, and hear from them about how they’d like to work with you
- Participate in 15-minute meetings* with mutual matches—the only double opt-in meetings program you’ll find
- Join expert or moderator led 55-minute “Tabletalks”— group conversations on pressing issues facing the industry
- Get post-event introductions for your high priority matches that weren’t scheduled as meetings
* Average of 8-12 meetings
Shoptalk Fall Meetup takes place on Oct 19-21, 2021 (Tue-Thurs) from 11:00 am-1:45 pm ET, (that’s 4:00 pm-6:45 pm BST for our European participants). You can choose the slots you’re available during these times and plan to join about 3-4 hours of meetings and Tabletalks over the course of the three day event.
How it works:
⚡️ Get Your Ticket, Complete Your Profile and Tell Us Your Availability
⚡️ Select People You Want to Request to Meet & Select Expert or Moderator Led Group Conversations
⚡️ Opt-In to New Meeting Requests You Receive
⚡️ OCT 19-21, 2021 It’s Time to Meetup! Engage in Video-Conference Meetings & Tabletalks
⚡️ Get Additional Email Introductions
This will be our biggest Meetup yet, with 3,500+ attendees connecting virtually through meetings and interactive small-group content!
Register today to join attendees from:
- 24 countries
- 66% Retailers & Brands
32% C-Level executives
77% Director level and above
- Registered attendees from Adidas, Estée Lauder, Glossier, Nestlé, Nike, Mars, Molton Brown, Sephora, Tommy Hilfiger, Volvo