Stress, Depression, Anxiety and Resilience Summit 2019
Mental Health, Psychiatry & Psychology; Wellbeing, Yoga & Meditation
Address: Vancouver CA, Vancouver
Date: 18 to 19 Sep '19
Under 500 USD$
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Visit Event Website
Lexis Conferences is delighted to announce the Stress and Resilience Conference 2019 from September 18-19, 2019, in the city famous for Beauty – Vancouver, Canada, around the theme of Prioritize Mind, Body and Health to ensure optimum Well-being.
With huge respect and responsibility towards the community. We are pleased to welcome every one of the Academics, Hospitals and Business experts to introduce and take an interest.
The proportion of the global population with stress and depression and is estimated to be 4.4% (WHO) and will be the second most debilitating human condition by 2020. It is considered to be an emerging area of science in this date, which grabbed the eye of much Medical personnel.
Stress and Resilience Conference 2019 will target the connectedness and effectiveness of Psychological State awareness and education for adolescents, children and older people.
Stress and Resilience invite you all to join and present idea and research as a distinguished lecture, keynotes addresses, plenary lectures, workshops, symposiums, oral and poster presentations, exhibitions and special session, delegation.
Key Themes & Topics
1. Stress and Pain Management
2. Anxiety and Phobias
3. Psychiatry and Psychiatric Disorders
4. Yoga and Meditation
5. Pediatrics and Child Psychology
6. Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
7. Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorders
8. Hospice and Palliative Care
9. Occupational and Work Stress
10. Migraines and Headaches
11. Mental Health and Wellbeing
12. Autism or Autistic Spectrum Disorder
13. Psychotherapy and Counselling Psychology
14. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
15. Mood and Personality Disorders
16. Women Health and Nursing Care
17. Depression and Dysthymia
18. Psychology and Psychological Resilience
19. Mindfulness and Mindful Practices
20. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
21. Self-harm and Suicide Prevention
22. Addiction and Recovery
23. Psychopharmacology and Medication
24. Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine
Who Should Attend
- Mental Health professionals
- Experts in Yoga and Meditation
- Business professionals
- Influencers and Students around the globe from multidisciplinary departments and subjects are welcomed to participate actively.