Automotive Engineering, Motor Vehicles
Address: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Date: 14 to 16 Apr '19
ccording to the ‘Industrial green development program (2016~2020)’, which is issued by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People's Republic of China, the Automotive industry is one of the vital parts to accelerate China’s green development.
Green vehicle is automotive industry’s best practice of sustainable development. Powertrain technologies have vital effects on green vehicles development. NEV is rising quickly in the market. According to ‘Global EV Outlook 2018’ produced by International Energy Agency (IEA), global EV sales excelled 1 million units in 2017, indicating 54% of growth comparing with 2016. Powertrain electrification has become a megatrend and possesses a large potential, a number of OEMs including GM, Volvo, Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler etc. are already including it in their strategic plans.
This summit will bring together 400+ automotive industry leaders and experts to discuss the most advanced propulsion system technology and developing trend. The delegates will from world famous OEMs, Tier 1 components suppliers, software solution suppliers, vehicle battery manufacturers, etc. More than that, this event will be an ideal platform for communication and partnership, each participants can get global market updates, obtain latest products and technology information, promote their own products and brands, explore potential clients, seek business partnership, in order to accelerate the industry development and enhance the international cooperation.
1. Global NEV Market Analysis
2. New Energy Vehicle Subsidies Policy’s Impact on the Market
3. The Effects of Double Integral Management Approach’s Implement in the Automotive Industry
4. The Production Standards and Recycling Policies of Automotive Batteries
5. Overview of Global Powertrain Market
6. Power Split Powertrain Improves Hybrid Electric Vehicle’s Fuel Efficiency
- President of Powertrain
- Regional Directors
- Engineering Vice President/Director
- R&D Vice President/Director
- Marketing Vice President/Director
- Technology Director
- Regulation Director
- Business Development Director
- International Sales
RELEVANT INDUSTRY SECTORS:
- Consulting Agencies
- Semiconductor Manufacture
- Battery Manufacture
- Solution Providers
- Infrastructure Providers
- Vehicle Body Material Suppliers
- Solution Integrators
- Autonomous Driving Solution
- Components Suppliers
- Thermal Management Tech Suppliers
- BMS Companies
- Drivetrain Companies
- Sharing Mobility Companies
- Automotive Testing and Certification
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.