Retail; E-Commerce & E-Business
Address: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Date: 12 to 13 Nov '19
Visit Event Website
Digital adoption is sweeping the globe. The uptake of mobile phones and increasing access to the internet have huge ramifications for businesses in all industries. Retailers can’t afford to ignore this new reality.
In the Middle East, E-commerce is at the core of retailers’ strategies. Consumers expect a seamless experience, whether they’re shopping on their mobile phone or in store. The challenge for both emerging and established brands is mastering the online-to-offline (O2O) connection, and for the marketers is staying one step ahead of consumers who are digitally savvy and increasingly online. Connecting online and offline via multi-touch attribution is critical.
The summit will focus on “How Retailers effectively touch targeted consumers with personalized products and services through Ecommerce and digital operation to win the digital retail In Middle East."
It will discuss the hot topics including Retail trends, consumer behavior analysis, Omni-channel Digital Operation, Ecommerce Growth, Big Data, CRM. Digital Marketing and will assist retailers and brand marketers at home and abroad to help them complete digitalized restruction and finally improve consumption experience, maximize brand output and operation efficiency.
- Retail Digital Transformation in Middle East
- Navigating a Perfect Storm: 2019 Middle East Consumer Insights Survey
- International Luxury Retailers E-commerce Strategies In Middle East
- Seizing the Opportunities of Cross-Border E-commerce in the Middle East
- Building a Global Ecommerce Business
- In the Background of M-Commerce, the Brand E-commerce Strategies Innovation
- Developing E-commerce Strategy Specific to UAE and KSA
- Social Media is Driving the Expansion of the Beauty and Fashion Sector in the Middle East
- How to Turn High Mobile Traffic Into E-commerce Sales Basing on the Modern Customer Journey
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.