Motor Vehicles, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (MI)
Address: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Date: 11 to 12 Apr '19
From sensor to action, from policy to technology, the 3rd China Autonomous Vehicle Summit 2019 will take root in China, focus on the problems, difficulties and development trend of autonomous driving, discuss the road to autonomous driving in AI era, provide the professional business communication platform for the attendees, in order to build the core competitiveness for autonomous driving, promote the intelligent development of whole automotive industry.
- From Global to China , the Current State and Forecast of Autonomous Driving.
- The Interpretation of Administrative Rules on Intelligent and Connected Vehicle Road Testing (Trial).
- OEMs’ Requirement for the Future Autonomous Driving.
- How Chinese Domestic Auto Brand Embrace the Wave of Autonomous Driving.
- Exploring a Cost-Effective LiDAR Technology in the Autonomous Age.
Vice President of Sales/Marketing
Head of Sales/Marketing
Business Development Director
Director of Sales/Marketing
Business Development Manager
Key Account Manager
Automotive Consulting Company
Alliance and Association
Tier 1&2 Suppliers
Testing and validation services suppliers
AI and Big data
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.