Fashion & Apparel, Textile Industry
Address: Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Date: 20 to 21 Mar '19
According to the statistics of the General Administration of Customs of Vietnam, the total export of footwear in Vietnam reached US$14.6 billion in 2017, a year-on-year increase of 12.3%, ranking second in the world after China. At the same time, EVFTA and CPTPP have brought tremendous opportunities for the development of the Vietnam footwear industry, enabling Vietnam footwear enterprises to reduce input costs, access to technology more easily, increase productivity and maintain market share in the US, EU and Japan.
However, under the influence of trade protectionism, rising labor costs, the rise of emerging countries and Industry 4.0, Vietnam footwear industry has also ushered in new challenges and development opportunities. From the government to the industry associations, the Vietnam footwear industry realized that the low-cost strategy is not sustainable. How to accelerate the investment in advanced technology through national favorable policies, promote industrial upgrading, and enhance its sustainable development capability have become the most important issues in the development of the Vietnam footwear industry.
The summit aims to share the development opportunities and industrial upgrading of the Vietnam footwear industry under the new trade environment through the sharing of authoritative government organizations, industry associations, international footwear companies, manufacturing companies and footwear retail brands. Deeply analyze footwear supply chain, Vietnam labor management and advanced manufacturing technology to help the attendees get a better understanding of Vietnam footwear industry development.
- Panel Discussion: How Vietnam Footwear Enterprises Keep the Competitiveness under the Ever- Changing Global Trade Policy.
- Automation and Lean Manufacturing Promoting Shoe Productivity.
- Latest Intelligent Manufacturing Technology for Footwear Industry in Vietnam.
- Best Practices of Advanced Production in Vietnamese Footwear Plant.
- How to Improve the Speed to Market and Shorten Production Calendars through Digital Design and Development.
- Bio-based and CO2 based Thermoplastic Polyurethane.
- Footwear Materials Development and Innovation under the Sustainable Development Model.
- Panel Discussion: Analysis for Vietnam Footwear Production Innovation and Future Trends under New Model.
- Footwear Sourcing Trend of Vietnam and Its Comparison with Other Countries in South and Southeast Asia.
- Case Study- How to Maintain Competitiveness in the Vietnam Footwear Market through Supply Chain Innovation.
- Building Footwear Supply Chain through Initiatives Focused on Speed and Digitalization.
- Panel Discussion: Industry 4.0- Digital Transformation in Footwear Supply Chain.
- Interpretation Vietnamese Latest Labor Laws And Possible Impact on Footwear Industry.
- Social Compliance and Sustainable Development of Vietnamese Footwear Manufacturers and Footwear Suppliers.
- Best Sustainability Practice of Footwear Brands.
- Modern Model of a Shoe Factory in 4.0 Arena.
- Managing Directors/General Managers
- Directors/ Managers For Business Unit
- Sales Directors/ International Sales Managers
- Business Development Directors
- Strategy Development Directors
- Directors for International Market
- Regional Directors/Managers
- R&D Directors
- Technology Directors